
Written by Enniv Zarf
Metaverse Music
Second Life Live Music
Zak Claxton Website
Triumph Cove SLURL
Now here's pretty descent singer with a very down to earth feel to listen to with both original and cover songs. Now I wouldn't say Zak is an amazing singer, but he's alright and his original tunes are pretty nice that makes me ignore the fact that he too have got some occasional intonation issues.
Well Zak draws a descent crowd to his performance with a lot of his original rock tunes which could be heard on his website too. His original tunes are definitely his strengths in terms of performance.
His original tunes are actually pretty charming and along with his voice, it's just a simple treat, which is what I love. I love a simple acoustic feel, nothign fancy, just music, lyrics and a good voice with guitar.
I do think Zak's music does give the listener a good and relaxing feel, and has perhaps a tad bit of therapeutic elements to it.
But still there are some issues with his sustained notes where he's just wavering on the pitch and just a bit shaky.
His cover performances are descent, but I think he does try a bit harder on those and it doesn't have that down to earth feel as his originals do. Though some of his covers are just not
In the end, Zak is a good singer who plays a pretty good and strong guitar and is a good way to spend a part of an afternoon or night to just enjoy some relaxing music in a light setting.
No comments:
Post a Comment