Friday, December 5, 2008

New @ Metaverse Music - 5 Stars System

Written by Enniv Zarf (RL: Paul Kwo)
Metaverse Music

I have decided to implement a 5 stars system here at Metaverse Music.

Originally I have avoided using this kind of a system cause it just doesn't really tell you what I really think. We get a little caught up with the whole stars issues. But I think it's absolutely necessary now with so many posts, people need a quick way to figure out what this post will be like.

But I still hope everyone take a full read at the whole post and make sure everyone to click on READ MORE!!!!! These are all blurbs here and there are a lot more of the article after the jump. I write a lot and so I didn't want the front page to run like a mile long!

So keep reading, even this post and I'll explain more about what the stars mean...

I rate everyone from 0 stars up to 5 stars. I do them by 0.5 increments (though I may subdivide even more occasionally) instead of doing a 10 stars system mostly because I think it's easier to digest.

It's pretty hard for me to give 5 stars or 0 stars to anyone. You've got to be absolutely perfect in every way or absolutely awful in every way for me to give that kind of ratings.

Remember that the ratings are for the concert I attended, not for the artist as a whole! They could be a great artist in general but if I ended up at a not so good concert of theirs, it's still going to get a lower rating.

I consider everything that is in the control of the artist as a part of the ratings. That mean I will not take into consideration how good or bad the venue looks. But I will take into consideration of everything that the artist do and say and even rez out. But the focus of course is the music. I guess I really should start changing the titles of the posts to Live Music Review instead. Cause I do plan on reviewing Second Life Albums in the future when I get through a few more artists first.

You can also give your own review of the artist if you were at the concert in the comment section too as well as just checking the box right underneath. Though I only did 3 boxes - 5 stars, Average and I'm outta here.

Well have a great weekend with music in SL this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment